Thursday, November 10, 2016

Tis the Season

With this incredible fall weather, it seems way too early to start thinking about decking the halls for the holidays but I am already getting some calls coming in for Christmas/staging decorating requests.  I am still working on a few fall signs for Thanksgiving and have started orders for "Let It Snow" signs which I can't quite bring myself to work on quite yet. I hope this mild weather lasts a bit longer. I am loving every minute of the bonus sunshine!
Thanks to all who came out and shopped at Not So Shabby last Saturday for our Christmas Open House. I wasn't able to be there that day because my daughter was playing in a district final volleyball match but was pleasantly surprised when I showed up on Monday that many items were sold and the booth was looking rather picked over. I re-stuffed and stocked and will continue to do so throughout the season. Here are some pics before it was picked over.
 
















 I just started hauling my Christmas decorations down from the attic and brought most of them to the booth to sell. I am going for the 'minimalist' look this year, just like last (remember my "ostrich tree"?) Quite freeing to not get tripped up by all the trappings. Praying already for a season filled with quality family memories especially since it will be the first time I'll get to see Kennedy since she left for college in California. 
 
I'll take lots of pics when I'm finished decorating my own house for the holidays. Let me know if you need help with yours. Happy Fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment